Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please Pray Over Us --- Need a Miracle
Author Message
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #3
RE: Please Pray Over Us --- Need a Miracle

Precious Jesus, I praise You for the miracles I see each day. I ask that You would bless this family. I pray that a hedge of protection be put around them. I pray that Your will be done in all of their lives. Lead them down the paths that You would have them to go. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
07-05-2010 04:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please Pray Over Us --- Need a Miracle - Guest - 07-04-2010, 09:02 AM
RE: Please Pray Over Us --- Need a Miracle - Guest - 07-04-2010, 08:11 PM
RE: Please Pray Over Us --- Need a Miracle - tishlea - 07-05-2010 04:34 AM