Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
DELIVERANCE/PROTECTION/BLESSING.
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
DELIVERANCE/PROTECTION/BLESSING.

I just prayed the salvation prayer (twice!). But I'm still so possessed by demons/devils/spirits etc. I need deliverance. Please pray that the demonic voice that goes on every waking hour will go away & the selective physical & mental paralysis & control will go away too. Please pray that God will guide me to the right people/church/ministry that will bless my life & help me, i need a father figure/authority who will stand up for me & I need God's protection. I'm physicaly disabled & i've been under local authority 'care' since my Dad signed me over to them 12 years ago. Please pray these things for me & that God will forgive me my sins & love me & I'll be free & no longer cursed but blessed instead! In Jesus -james.
07-04-2010 03:30 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
DELIVERANCE/PROTECTION/BLESSING. - Guest - 07-04-2010 03:30 PM
RE: DELIVERANCE/PROTECTION/BLESSING. - Guest - 07-04-2010, 03:34 PM