Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
School related prayer
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
School related prayer

Dear God, I am afraid to talk to my principal. I have a difficult time talking to be in authority. Please let him contact me and receive everything he needs. Please let me go to another school were I will be happy. Please let me make up my mind what I want to do and please let me make the right decision. I have been struggling for months and wishing for peace of mind and the heart. I hate talking on the phone. I pray for comfort and understanding. I hate feeling so unsure. I hate all this uncertainty. Please God I need answers. I pray my principal will have a good heart and be kind to me. I pray so badly to end this feeling of loneliness and hopelessness. Please have mercy on me God. Please I will do whatever you ask of me. Help me. This has bothered me for months. Amen.
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2010 02:51 PM by admin.)
05-27-2010 02:29 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
School related prayer - Guest - 05-27-2010 02:29 PM
RE: School related prayer - Guest - 05-27-2010, 02:34 PM
RE: School related prayer - tishlea - 05-28-2010, 05:15 AM