Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
i dont want to live :(
Author Message
schul105
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
i dont want to live :(

Im 18 years old and my girlfriend just broke up with me the other day.. She said that God was telling her that thetiming is wrong..
I struggle with severe deppression and suicidal thoughts, probaby a result of 17 years with an abusive father, who kicked me out of the house on Christmas just gone.. I also struggle with fatigue, consontration and modivation problems which I've been having to have medical tests to help find what's wrong with me, but nothing ever comes up.. I feel so forsaken and alone, I get so upset that I find myself sometimes searching through the medicine cabinet to find something that will make me fall asleep and never wake up.. I constantly contemplate suicide.. Every day is a struggle and I don't know how much longer I can last.. It's all just so hard I have counselling and always go to the doctors but it never helps.. I know that this is strange to be sharing all this with people I don't know.. But I just really need prayer, I'm at the end of my rope Please pray :(
05-19-2010 10:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
i dont want to live :( - schul105 - 05-19-2010 10:55 PM
RE: i dont want to live :( - Guest - 05-20-2010, 02:04 AM
RE: i dont want to live :( - kar52166 - 05-20-2010, 05:14 AM
RE: i dont want to live :( - tishlea - 05-20-2010, 06:00 AM
RE: i dont want to live :( - Guest - 05-20-2010, 08:53 AM
RE: i dont want to live :( - Chris8 - 03-05-2012, 05:14 AM