Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
lung transplant
|
| Author |
Message |
Frances1poodlelvr
Unregistered
|
lung transplant
Please pray for my husband he is 54 years old and has had a double lung transplant in Feb and is having a difficult time right now he is fighting rejection and infection. We have been married for 24 years and have two children we had to relocate for transplant and we miss our kids and our home and he is becoming discouraged as it is very emotionally, financially, and physically draining on us. He is becoming weaker everyday however he never complains. I thank the lord that he was given the gift of the transplant however I would love the lord to grant us a quicker recovery. I pray that God will start to heal him and allow him to begin to eat as he has only been able to be on tube feeds since transplant this is very discouraging to him when the transplant was done his nerves that work the stomach were damaged and he had to have an additional surgery to correct it it has left him weak and very frail and thin which is hard to see in someone you love that has always been muscular and strong, Please pray for me so tht I may continue to encourage him and our children. Our family is strong believers in God and I need everyones help to please pray for him and our family. Thanks 
|
|
| 05-12-2010 09:55 PM |
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
lung transplant - Frances1poodlelvr - 05-12-2010 09:55 PM
|