Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray for my situation
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Please pray for my situation

Please Lord bring about clarity, financial stability, open doors for this family to know what to do. Jesus, sometimes one believes they are on the right path to YOUR WILL then things happen & we are in situations that we have nowhere else to turn but to YOU.
Today this is the case in this situation as to finances, direction, hope & we give this situation to YOU in that YOU WILL GUIDE, Open Doors, HELP LORD!!!
The world is a difficult place right now & this person comes seeking YOUR HELP. We believe that YOU HEAR & we love YOU LORD & that they hear YOUR ANSWERS. Please protect them Jesus.
Thank YOU PRECIOUS Jesus.

Amen

Guest Wrote:Please pray for my situation. I am 9k in debt on one card (10.5k limit) and 3.9k in debt on the other credit card (5k) liimit, and half of it (more than 4k) is debt that i incurred for bailing out my fiance's business. Neither of us can afford to pay off the cards and his business is doing poorly. I cut off the cards, stop letting him borrow my car, and he is depressed. I care about him, but I can't be his doormat anymore. I pray that God help us figure this out and find God's will, because I don't think we were walking in it.
05-04-2010 06:44 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please pray for my situation - Guest - 05-03-2010, 07:41 PM
RE: Please pray for my situation - Guest - 05-04-2010 06:44 AM
RE: Please pray for my situation - Chris8 - 04-20-2013, 02:10 AM