Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Genral
Author Message
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #1
Genral

Dear Havenly Father Please help me to understand the bible better and help me to make many more christian friends and help me to find the right christian woman to spend the rest of my life with and help me to ralize when I am with her and help her and me to grow stonger in you for You are my number one Father most of all and creater of live and I love your word a lot Lord and help me stick to a study time each day. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
05-03-2010 09:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Genral - stevendanielsen - 05-03-2010 09:35 AM
RE: Genral - Guest - 05-03-2010, 09:53 AM