Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
15 year old girl needs prayer
Author Message
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,083
Joined: Jan 2009
Post: #2
RE: 15 year old girl needs prayer

My Loving Heavenly Father. Please help this family. You already know what is happening with Elizabeth. I ask that your will be done. If this is a chemical imbalance then please direct the doctors as to how they should treat her. But Lord if this is from Satan, then I ask that you bind him in Jesus name. God, I am sure that David and his wife are so scared for their little girl. Please give them peace and heal their daughter. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
04-28-2010 05:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
15 year old girl needs prayer - Guest - 04-28-2010, 05:29 PM
RE: 15 year old girl needs prayer - mariarae - 04-28-2010 05:39 PM
RE: 15 year old girl needs prayer - Chris8 - 04-06-2012, 03:22 AM