Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Unite your prayers with mine I beg you!
Author Message
MidnightWarrior Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 150
Joined: Apr 2010
Post: #3
RE: Unite your prayers with mine I beg you!

Father, provide a financial miracle for this family. You know all the details and how they came to be in this situation. So work in this to bring them out of debt. Show them how to avoid debt in the future. I pray You will teach them every principle of Your Word in regards to wise handling of money and also tithing and giving which is the Biblical method of how You get money back into the hands of Your children. As they trust You with Your portion, You will return to them a bigger portion or help them stretch their portion further. I pray for You to show them all they must do and that You will join that with Your miracle power to erase and cancel debt so they may come out of debt and have more than enough for the needs of their life. I ask and pray, in Jesus Name, amen.
04-18-2010 06:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Unite your prayers with mine I beg you! - Guest - 04-18-2010, 02:50 AM
RE: Unite your prayers with mine I beg you! - Guest - 04-18-2010, 01:44 PM
RE: Unite your prayers with mine I beg you! - MidnightWarrior - 04-18-2010 06:29 PM