Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Forgiveness from husband
Author Message
Jwoloszyn Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 5
Joined: Apr 2010
Post: #1
Forgiveness from husband

I betrayed my husband 2 years ago. He found out and we have been working to keep our marriage together since then. I have asked for God's forgiveness and believe that he has given it to me. I had an experience which gave me a faith I had never had before. I am truly a changed person, but my husband does not believe so because I have said this to him before I betrayed him. I was very promiscuous in my past. We have been struggling to get past this for the last 2 yrs. At times things are great, but every few months his hatred for me comes to the surface. I have done all I know to do I need God's help and your prayers so that my husband can find a way to forgive me for the horrible things I've done and move on to building a stronger better and loving marriage. He has always thought that I am a bad person. We have 4 kids including a new baby. Please help. Thank you for your prayers. God bless.
04-18-2010 11:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Forgiveness from husband - Jwoloszyn - 04-18-2010 11:09 AM
RE: Forgiveness from husband - Guest - 04-18-2010, 12:42 PM
RE: Forgiveness from husband - Jwoloszyn - 04-18-2010, 04:36 PM
RE: Forgiveness from husband - Jwoloszyn - 04-18-2010, 04:40 PM
RE: Forgiveness from husband - bcshelvsme - 04-18-2010, 12:56 PM