Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Unite your prayers with mine I beg you!
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Unite your prayers with mine I beg you!

Brothers and Sisters in Jesus, I need your help to save me and my family from ruin. Unite your prayers with mine in the name of Jesus to loosen a financial abundance miracle for Ssabrina and her family today- to get us out of debt, support all of our family financially, fulfill my mission on this earth, and to do the will of Heavenly father. I thank heavenlyfather for all of the blessing that he has given to me, especially the finacial abundance miracle that I now ask him for in the name of Jesus. Bless me, my family and all who pray for us. I give Heavenly father praise, honor, and glory now and forever.
04-18-2010 02:50 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Unite your prayers with mine I beg you! - Guest - 04-18-2010 02:50 AM
RE: Unite your prayers with mine I beg you! - Guest - 04-18-2010, 01:44 PM