Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Judah
Author Message
michele Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 34
Joined: Feb 2010
Post: #2
RE: Judah

Dear Jesus, I pray for this baby Lord. I pray that there will be no reaction to the shots he is to receive today. I pray also for his mother to have comfort and to trust that you are with them today. In your holy name. AMEN
03-02-2010 07:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Judah - tishlea - 03-02-2010, 06:53 AM
RE: Judah - michele - 03-02-2010 07:35 AM
RE: Judah - mwindham - 03-02-2010, 12:17 PM