Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
For my dying Marriage
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
For my dying Marriage

Please pray for us. I don't feel loved by my husband and we live like room mates. I feel like giving up. He says he loves me but he is incapable of intamacy. I think he was abused as a child. We do not communicate and some days I feel like I don't want to live any longer. I have begun to believe that there is no such as love. That it does not exist. He will not go to councelling or any get other help. I am truly lost and sorrowfull. I sometimes wonder if God really cares.
03-01-2010 08:36 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
For my dying Marriage - Guest - 03-01-2010 08:36 PM
RE: For my dying Marriage - mwindham - 03-02-2010, 01:57 PM