Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Need to move
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Need to move

please pray that I will find a new home that I can afford with my children.My home now is in really bad shape,mold,every where,the floors are buckeling,my children are sick,rats,Help I never lived like this.My Landlord just wants the money.please pray that we will find a home soon that will be big eough for my children and family.That I can affor,soon Lord let it be a christain Landlord kind hearted.I am a single mom just trying to make ends meet,Lord I know it could be worst ,thank you Father for your will.
02-26-2010 06:54 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Need to move - Guest - 02-26-2010 06:54 AM
RE: Need to move - mwindham - 02-26-2010, 01:12 PM
RE: Need to move - sharon19 - 02-27-2010, 04:08 AM
RE: Need to move - Ahuvia - 02-27-2010, 10:13 AM
RE: Need to move - onelove - 03-02-2010, 07:40 PM