Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please Pray
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Please Pray

Hi my name Stephen, I’m single, I’m 24 and, I need help from the lord. Please Pray that God would give me a gorgeous Girlfriend soon. I would love to honor her and make her laugh. Please pray she will love me and treat me well. Also pray that we have lots of fun together. Thanks I know prayer will help.
02-18-2010 05:45 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please Pray - Guest - 02-18-2010 05:45 PM
RE: Please Pray - sharon19 - 02-19-2010, 05:55 AM