Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray for my marriage...my husband is cheating
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #6
RE: Please pray for my marriage...my husband is cheating

Krissy, I pray that you are strong through this trial. I pray God speaks to your husband and he sees that he is wrong for what he is doing. I can't imagine how tough this is for you. I found a verse that I thought might give you some comfort. I know that God is in control and He is with you during this difficult time.


Psalm 34:17-19 (New International Version)

17 The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them;
he delivers them from all their troubles.

18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

19 A righteous man may have many troubles,
but the LORD delivers him from them all;

Amen
01-11-2010 05:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please pray for my marriage...my husband is cheating - Guest - 01-11-2010 05:47 PM