Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Interview this Friday, the 15th
Author Message
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,083
Joined: Jan 2009
Post: #2
RE: Interview this Friday, the 15th

Dear Lord, I pray that your will be done in Carolyn's life. I pray that she get this job. Give her strength and confidence. I pray that you will guide her through this interview. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
01-11-2010 05:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Interview this Friday, the 15th - Guest - 01-11-2010, 05:26 PM
RE: Interview this Friday, the 15th - mariarae - 01-11-2010 05:30 PM
RE: Interview this Friday, the 15th - Guest - 01-11-2010, 05:51 PM