Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray for my marriage...my husband is cheating
Author Message
Karel Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 153
Joined: Sep 2009
Post: #4
RE: Please pray for my marriage...my husband is cheating

Father I pray for this marriage. Father I pray that Your Spirit will fill this husband and show his how spesial the gift of a loving wife is. Father I pray that You will show the husband and wife what real love is like in 1 Cor 13. Father most of al I pray that Your perfect will be done. Amen
01-11-2010 08:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please pray for my marriage...my husband is cheating - Karel - 01-11-2010 08:11 AM