Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray for my marriage...my husband is cheating
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Please pray for my marriage...my husband is cheating

My husband,Josh, has been committing adultry. I, Krissy, am trying to save my marriage. I promised forever before the Lord and our family and friends. I still love my husband and I forgive him. Tonight he went to go be with her. Please pray that whatever hold this woman, Kourtney, has over him will be broken and that our marriage and family can be saved and whole again. Please pray that the Lord put it in his heart to put her from him and return to us with all his heart and love. Please pray for this woman that she will put herself away from my husband, that the the Lord send her someone to love her that is truly hers. Please pray for all of us, in Jesus name.
01-11-2010 01:17 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please pray for my marriage...my husband is cheating - Guest - 01-11-2010 01:17 AM