Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
a prayer for Zachary
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
a prayer for Zachary

Hello all,
I am not very religous I do believe in god. I would like to send out a prayer request for my little angel. Here is some backround...Zachary ryan labroad is a special little angel. Like all gods children he was broughtg into this world on dec.4,2007. Well Zachary had a rough first weeks of life..he was in nicu most of the time.. In fact he almost died. He has epilepsy, cerebral palsey, legally blind and a stomache feeding tube. Well I was having him for a family who couldn't have kids. They still accepted him for who he was. Well now my little angel is going through another tough time...He is in the hospital and he has rsv and pneumonia and is having a hard time. I need as many prayer requests for this little angel...What I forgot to mention while in Nicu they told me he had a 10% chance of living and proved how strong he is... So please pray for his revoery in that he will survive this...No little angel needs to go through what this little angel has...I know it is in gods hands and how much he wants to fight for his life....god bless and thank you....Amen
01-09-2010 04:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
a prayer for Zachary - Guest - 01-09-2010 04:55 PM
RE: a prayer for Zachary - mwindham - 01-09-2010, 05:14 PM
RE: a prayer for Zachary - Guest - 01-09-2010, 05:51 PM
RE: a prayer for Zachary - Tmpelchat - 01-09-2010, 06:21 PM
RE: a prayer for Zachary - stevendanielsen - 01-09-2010, 09:15 PM
RE: a prayer for Zachary - jenniebunnie - 01-10-2010, 03:38 PM
RE: a prayer for Zachary - Guest - 01-10-2010, 06:15 PM
RE: a prayer for Zachary - mariarae - 01-10-2010, 03:42 PM
RE: a prayer for Zachary - jenniebunnie - 01-12-2010, 10:50 AM
RE: a prayer for Zachary - mariarae - 01-12-2010, 11:01 AM