Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
prayer for healthy labor and delivery
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
prayer for healthy labor and delivery

I'm so scared about giving birth and this is my fourth child. With my second childbirth, I bled a little too much and was so scared. I prayed for minimal bleeding with my third and God was merciful. I had only minor bleeding after him and his birth was a blessing with only minor cramping and a quick delivery. I'm so scared now. I feel that I had three healthy deliveries and births and I'm so scared about number 4. I pray and ask others to pray that I will have a safe delivery for both the baby and I.
01-08-2010 12:12 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
prayer for healthy labor and delivery - Guest - 01-08-2010 12:12 PM
RE: prayer for healthy labor and delivery - Guest - 01-08-2010, 12:14 PM
RE: prayer for healthy labor and delivery - bcshelvsme - 01-08-2010, 02:41 PM
RE: prayer for healthy labor and delivery - Guest - 02-24-2017, 12:46 AM
RE: prayer for healthy labor and delivery - Guest - 09-21-2017, 04:05 AM
RE: prayer for healthy labor and delivery - Guest - 10-07-2017, 09:42 PM
RE: prayer for healthy labor and delivery - Guest - 11-26-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: prayer for healthy labor and delivery - Guest - 12-31-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: prayer for healthy labor and delivery - Guest - 02-17-2018, 02:51 PM