Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
RE: Family
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
RE: Family

Brothers & sisters please join in agreeance with me:

My husband & I separated July 2008 with the intent to get a divorce. He left me due to problems that I guess were just bigger than us. We are still separated and have a 2 year old child. However, this separation has caused animosity, tension, lack of communication, bitterness, anger, etc. It is almost as if we never had a friendship or as love never ever existed. We are both at odds with our in-laws. My prayer is for peace. It is that my son and I will be happy. That if it is indeed God's will for us to divorce then let His will be done, but if God does have plans for us to get back together, which I don't see then please again let His will be done! I pray for love, restoration, communication and healing to take place. I ask that God moves in my situation now because the tension and animosity is becoming unbearable. I also pray for wisdom and that He gives my estranged husband wisdom and discernment. I pray for great health. I pray that God will relieve me of my financial burden and that He will allow my writing and career to be more successful than I had ever dreamed. In all, I pray for His ever lasting peace and love! Amen
12-01-2009 11:15 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Family - Guest - 12-01-2009 11:15 AM
RE: RE: Family - bcshelvsme - 12-01-2009, 01:04 PM
RE: RE: Family - Chris8 - 03-12-2013, 04:40 PM