Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Affliction by a Devil
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Affliction by a Devil

Dear Sir / Sirs,
I have been a muslim for the 37 years of my life. But, Oviously ALLAH does not seem to work for me. I have been afflicted by a DEVIL - and nobody, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY seems to have any power over it. I can't reveal how much time, effort, money - How many tears I have cried over my helplessness. But, Obviously ALLAH doesn't care - I can feel it possessing my body, mind and soul - I request you to pray for me.
I do not have any money - The tears of gratitude are the only payment that I can offer.
F.M.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2009 08:24 AM by admin.)
11-30-2009 11:59 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Affliction by a Devil - Guest - 11-30-2009 11:59 PM
RE: Affliction by a Devil - Chris8 - 03-12-2013, 05:00 AM
RE: Affliction by a Devil - Guest - 03-13-2013, 09:38 AM