bcshelvsme
Unregistered
|
RE: Please Pray for my marriage
Dear Lord I pray Tabatha and Ronnie will be able to work things out and she remains with him where she belongs. Let her see if she leaves her home she will lose her rights in this marriage. May she cling to you at this time more than she has ever done in her life and show your love toward her husband through her. Let her remember their is an innocent child in this marriage which didn't asked to be born, and it will affect his live negative if they separate or divorce. Touch Ronnie's heart Lord like you did to my husband. Let Tabatha see that she can't force her husband to become a believer, but she can pray and guide him gently to you so not as to turn him off you. We know marriage is not an easy trip in life and we have to make the best of it with your help Lord, so help her to understand this and give her the strength and wisdom she needs at this time. Bless this marriage Lord and bring understanding, kindness, respect, trust, unconditional love, forgiveness, fidelity, and joy. Have them understand their child needs both parents not just one. Have them both grow in you and in your love so they can become the responsible parents they need to be. Lord please touch this man's heart and have him face life as a man and take his responsibilities of being a husband and a father seriously. May they both make you the cornerstone of their life so they can stand on solid ground and not in the quicksand they are in now. So Lord hear our prayers and answer them speedily so this precious child in this marriage can have a normal home with loving parents. May it all be done for your Honor and Glory Heavenly Father. I pray and thank you in advance in Jesus Christ Precious Name, Amen! 
Tabatha I prayed for my husband for seven long years, it was not easy and we had a very difficult marriage all those years. I started putting Christian tracks on the livingroom's tables, in the bathroom, and little places where he may be tempted to pick up and read. I would put on Christian television every now and then, not overdoing so he wouldn't get angry. I prayed God will use this to touch his heart, for he was the kind of man that if anyone would try to witness or preach to him he would be turned off more, then he would take it out on me. I knew God had to be the one to touch him and open his spiritual eyes and ears. Today he is a Christian and our marriage of thirty seven years is better than I could had ever hoped for. So please keep your faith and don't give up, keep praying and loving him just as he is. If you walk away you will just open the door wide for the enemy to pull him more away from you. Be strong in the Lord and pray without ceasing for God is faithful to us who loves Him and leave your husband in God's hands he knows him better than you, even better than your husband knows himself. I will continue to pray for you your marriage and your child.
|
|
| 11-11-2009 09:44 AM |
|