Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please Pray for my marriage
Author Message
tabatha1102 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
Post: #1
Please Pray for my marriage

I am asking for prayer for me and my husband. My husband is not a believer and wants a divorce. I am a believer and i do not want a divorce. I believe that through prayer anything is possible. I am still living with my husband but i am about to move back home to Indiana with my son to live with my parents. I am just asking for prayer to strengthen my husband and soften his heart. Please pray that things will work out for us and that we will be able to save our marriage in the name of Jesus.

Thank you all so much
Tabatha, Ronnie and baby TreAmen
11-05-2009 08:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please Pray for my marriage - tabatha1102 - 11-05-2009 08:01 PM
RE: Please Pray for my marriage - Guest - 11-05-2009, 09:43 PM
RE: Please Pray for my marriage - Hosea - 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
RE: Please Pray for my marriage - Hosea - 11-10-2009, 04:32 PM
RE: Please Pray for my marriage - bcshelvsme - 11-11-2009, 09:44 AM
RE: Please Pray for my marriage - bcshelvsme - 11-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Adult Drug Treatment Wilderness Asley - twingstiffhew - 07-25-2011, 11:24 PM