Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
A NEW TURNING AROUND
Author Message
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: A NEW TURNING AROUND

Lord, I pray that Your will be done in this man's life. I praise Your name for him being able to get up each morning. Everyday is a great day, because it is the day that You have made.Jesus-cross I praise Your name Lord Jesus. Thank You for the blessings that surround this man. Open his eyes to all that is about him. Lord, please guide him down the paths that You would have him to go. Please send him the one You would have him to marry and the children You want him to have. Lord, I pray that You will draw him closer to You. Lord, I pray that he will fully rely on You for all things. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.Bless
10-29-2009 06:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
A NEW TURNING AROUND - henryolu - 10-28-2009, 05:36 PM
RE: A NEW TURNING AROUND - tishlea - 10-29-2009 06:43 AM
RE: A NEW TURNING AROUND - Chris8 - 03-06-2013, 04:30 AM