Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
BIOPSY
Author Message
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,134
Joined: Apr 2008
Post: #9
RE: BIOPSY

FATHER I LIFT UP YOUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER CHERYL TO YOU.....I COME INTO AGREEMENT WITH YOU LORD
IT IS WRITTEN
PSALM 91;10...NO EVIL SHALL BEFALL HER, NEITHER SHALL ANY PLAQUE COME NIGH HER DWELLING
IN JESUS NAME LORD I THANK YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT A MAN THAT YOU SHOULD LIE...IN JESUS NAME I ASK THAT BLESSINGS OVER TAKE HER AND EVERY NEED BE MET..IN JESUS NAME..Warrior
SHE IS THE APPLE OF YOUR EYE..Heart
09-16-2009 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
BIOPSY - Cheryl - 09-14-2009, 06:44 PM
RE: BIOPSY - byhisgrace7 - 09-14-2009, 07:52 PM
RE: BIOPSY - Cheryl - 09-14-2009, 08:23 PM
RE: BIOPSY - bcshelvsme - 09-14-2009, 08:30 PM
RE: BIOPSY - Cheryl - 09-14-2009, 09:10 PM
RE: BIOPSY - Cheryl - 09-16-2009, 07:49 AM
RE: BIOPSY - mariarae - 09-16-2009, 08:18 AM
RE: BIOPSY - Guest - 09-16-2009, 09:02 AM
RE: BIOPSY - abbie - 09-16-2009 10:27 AM
RE: BIOPSY - charles - 09-17-2009, 09:31 AM