Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayers for my unborn child
Author Message
Anh kim Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #1
Prayers for my unborn child

Thursday tomorrow I am going to have a blood sugar test for my pregnancy. I please ask for your prayers for me not to have diabetes/sickness diseases and pray that I have a quick and easy birth without go through a lot of pain as I am nervous from hearing the women stories who gave birth before (my first baby). Also pray for my baby will be healthy beautiful baby who filled with the holy spirit, he will have a strong relationship with God, Jesus Christ, and he will serve you all the days of his life. Thank you. amen
09-15-2009 07:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayers for my unborn child - Anh kim - 09-15-2009 07:14 PM
RE: Prayers for my unborn child - Guest - 09-15-2009, 09:29 PM
RE: Prayers for my unborn child - Guest - 09-18-2009, 08:39 AM