Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Turn their relationship to ashes
Author Message
Madaboutjoe Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 67
Joined: May 2008
Post: #3
RE: Turn their relationship to ashes

Thank you. It has been a huge struggle. At times I am very bitter. I am deeply hurt. I would have done anything for this man. I have never loved anyone so deeply, and it was all a joke to him. He pretended to love me and took me for everything. But I still feel I must pray for him. It breaks my heart to see how far he has turned from God.
09-01-2009 07:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turn their relationship to ashes - Madaboutjoe - 09-01-2009 07:47 PM