Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
don't know what to do
Author Message
hidden1 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 2
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #1
don't know what to do

This has been a very trying day.

I am HAPPILY married to my wonderful husband for just over a year now. He is amazing, loving & wonderful. We have a marriage that others dream about. He LOVES God, and is newer to the Lord. God is changing so many things about him, he just keeps getting better & better.

However, in growing closer to the Lord, things from his past have came back hard. This is so personal, I don't know where to turn........but to God.

About a year ago, he confessed to me that he had a fascination with urination. I didn't understand, and still don't. He told me this is NOT a sexual thing, just a curiosity.

Today, I walked in my bedroom to find the bathroom light on; my husband and 3 year old nephew weren't in here where they were...they were in the bathroom. They were both peeing in the toilet.

I found this extremely inappropriate, and kind of freaked out & said WHAT ARE YOU DOING...and my nephew said very matter-of-factly 'WE'RE JUST PEEING AUNTIE....' I had a long talk with my husband, and he said that they were just peeing, and I honestly believe him....as I know he's struggled with this fascination for a while.

I don't know what to do, where to turn. As you could imagine, I can't possibly TALK to anyone about this....except the Lord. Please pray......I am just very confused............
06-30-2009 06:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
don't know what to do - hidden1 - 06-30-2009 06:34 PM
RE: don't know what to do - bcshelvsme - 06-30-2009, 07:04 PM
RE: don't know what to do - Cheryl - 07-01-2009, 01:36 AM
RE: don't know what to do - tishlea - 07-01-2009, 04:45 AM
RE: don't know what to do - Clarence - 07-01-2009, 06:33 AM
RE: don't know what to do - hidden1 - 07-03-2009, 09:25 AM
RE: don't know what to do - gws49 - 07-03-2009, 02:33 PM