Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Need Gods help. Desperate
Author Message
Erins3618
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Need Gods help. Desperate

I feel as if I am ready to jump off a bridge. Everything is overwhelming. I believe in prayer and have so much faith in God. I am still scared of my future, and am asking for prayer that things get better quickly. I cannot take much more. First, I am going to court Wed against another animal rescuer! She came into MY home and took my rescue kittens, claiming they belonged to her. We are fighting it out in court. I can't let evil win. God has me! The other situation is related. I am financially distraught due to a home that had hidden detrimental damage, getting a job that has physically hurt my back & mentally made me very sick (with hardly no pay to sustain me), and needing a debt consolidation loan just to stay afloat but unsure if I can qualify. I NEED GOD"S IMMEDIATE INTERVENTION> Please help me by praying. Thank you so much.
08-05-2023 11:30 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Need Gods help. Desperate - Erins3618 - 08-05-2023 11:30 PM
RE: Need Gods help. Desperate - Guest - 08-06-2023, 10:26 AM