Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
SUCIDIE
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: SUCIDIE

I used to be that way fifty years ago, don't do it, it's not worth it. Better days will come your way like it did for me. Today as an old person I've learn we all have storms and very hard times. I lost my home, my marriage broke up. I lost my job, and I've lost my oldest daughter to cancer, my second marriage was so bad just on the cliffs. But I just kept calling to God, now I can see it so clearly, he sent people my ways some I didn't even know, but they help me, gave me advise, and somehow I came through it all. I look back now and know God was right there with me helping me, sending people to help me too. Today I am a very happy person full of God's peace and my second marriage was restored. I hang to the verse in the bible that a friend wrote it in a card for me. it gave me so much hope and I believed God would do that for me. I know He will do it for you too for his word never goes void. I also kept reading the book of Job, I knew if he did that for Job, he will restore all I lost and even better. He also gave me a better house than the one I had lost. Love Him with all your heart and he will help you and give you a better future. Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Lord please help this child of yours like you helped me so many years ago. Take those evil thoughts out of their head, and may they get into your word and comfort them so they can rejoice in you no matter what is going in their life. I pray in the mighty and loving name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
03-27-2023 01:57 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
SUCIDIE - Guest - 03-27-2023, 10:51 AM
RE: SUCIDIE - Guest - 03-27-2023 01:57 PM
RE: SUCIDIE - Guest - 03-28-2023, 11:42 AM
RE: SUCIDIE - TheStrongWave - 04-05-2023, 12:40 PM