Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Cindy 45 and her children Kevin 24 Shane 20 Colt 17 Cheyenne 16
Author Message
cc45103 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 3
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #1
Cindy 45 and her children Kevin 24 Shane 20 Colt 17 Cheyenne 16

Can you please pray for me and my children. I had a bad situation happen in my life financally, and things have changed in our lives. We still are close ,but many people try to interfear. I need to find a job also, all odds seem like they are against me. My children love me. Just pray for a shield of protection for my kids. We are not together, they are older, and we see each other. It is not the way I want it to work out. But please pray for there protection . My son Shane was in a wreck the other day. He is ok. He is lucky. He lives with my parents because I lost my place. He told me he had been drinking and driving for a while now. I know God was with him that night because he is ok. I thank you for your prayers. And if you can put in a special prayer for me to find a job. it seems like I am not getting anywhere finding one. Thank You
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2009 07:34 PM by cc45103.)
06-23-2009 07:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Cindy 45 and her children Kevin 24 Shane 20 Colt 17 Cheyenne 16 - cc45103 - 06-23-2009 07:24 PM