Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
New Hello...
Author Message
sannhas Offline
Don't Give Up!
***
Registered

Posts: 5
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #3
RE: New Hello...

mariarae Wrote:Dear Lord, I thank you for helping Shelly to find this wonderful website, it has been so encouraging for me, and has made my walk with you so much stronger. I ask Lord, that you will restore to Shelly her hearing, and good health to both her and her husband. Give them both strength and peace and guide them through the rest of their lives. In your loving name Jesus, amen.

Thank you so much! I am so glad I found this today! Thank you!
06-19-2009 08:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
New Hello... - sannhas - 06-19-2009, 08:42 AM
RE: New Hello... - mariarae - 06-19-2009, 08:51 AM
RE: New Hello... - sannhas - 06-19-2009 08:57 AM
RE: New Hello... - Cheryl - 06-19-2009, 10:01 AM
RE: New Hello... - writingmomma - 06-19-2009, 10:55 AM