Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
A good husband
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: A good husband

i am a man whos 38 years old and I have been looking for a Christian woman, no one is perfect but i am looking for someone who has faith and love for the lord. someone who can be with me in the highs and lows of life. someone who can laugh at my silly jokes but have serious deep talks with. I pray for the both of us to find the people we are looking for. Just keep your eyes open as God may bring you a person you may not expect. for me I lost some hope as I have not been on a date in years but i am still praying to find the woman God has for me. but I also need to be ok if he plans for me to be alone- i hope that is not the case i hope he does have a wonderful woman for me to love somewhere Smile
09-03-2021 01:01 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
A good husband - Guest - 09-03-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: A good husband - Guest - 09-03-2021, 09:05 AM
RE: A good husband - Guest - 09-03-2021 01:01 PM
RE: A good husband - Guest - 09-03-2021, 03:07 PM
RE: A good husband - Guest - 09-15-2021, 01:56 PM
RE: A good husband - Guest - 09-15-2021, 05:59 PM