Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I AM ALONE-
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: I AM ALONE-

I think almost everyone has regrets but I trust God to take all these mistakes, when we repent and give us beauty for ashes
We have to make a conscious decision to get back up and trust Him again
He is the potter and when it goes wrong he creates a new piece of pottery
Help us Lord enjoy your loving presence and Your amazing creation
Lord help us all- have mercy and please give us back what we lost in a different way as we repent
For your mercies are new every morning
06-28-2021 12:44 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I AM ALONE- - Guest - 06-25-2021, 11:44 AM
RE: I AM ALONE- - Guest - 06-25-2021, 12:28 PM
RE: I AM ALONE- - Guest - 06-26-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: I AM ALONE- - Guest - 06-28-2021, 10:51 AM
RE: I AM ALONE- - Guest - 06-28-2021 12:44 PM