Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Breast cancer
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Breast cancer

Please pray for me, I have stage 3 breast cancer that has spread to lymph nodes , I have had a mastectomy and am going to start all the therapies. I need prayer for healing and good medical care. And prayers for my children and grandchildren as well. I am confident in my salvation through Christ but my earthly body and mind are suffering. I thank you for any prayers offered in Jesus holy name.
05-29-2021 04:11 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Breast cancer - Guest - 05-29-2021 04:11 AM
RE: Breast cancer - Guest - 05-29-2021, 02:27 PM
RE: Breast cancer - Guest - 05-29-2021, 05:15 PM
RE: Breast cancer - Guest - 05-30-2021, 02:16 AM
RE: Breast cancer - Guest - 05-30-2021, 03:43 AM
RE: Breast cancer - Guest - 05-30-2021, 07:45 PM
RE: Breast cancer - Angel7 - 07-03-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: Breast cancer - Guest - 07-04-2021, 01:51 AM