Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please help me to do the work....
Author Message
December
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Please help me to do the work....

I am a teacher and I have put a lot of work into taking extra training to continue growing to be a better educator. I consider my work to be a calling from God.
I am trying to move into a new area of teaching but because I don`t have `connections`with management, I am not being given a chance to do what I would love and what would serve my students best. Jesus knows my heart and he knows the truth of what is happening to me. Please, brothers and sisters, pray for me in my efforts to receive a fair turn in this situation.
06-16-2009 05:44 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please help me to do the work.... - December - 06-16-2009 05:44 PM