Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Dear God, Please take this pain away from my heart
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #66
RE: Dear God, Please take this pain away from my heart

Dear God
Please take this pain from my heart, please take my exhausted emotions and make them all whole again. I have suffered so much emotional pain in the last 2 months I don't know how to be strong any more. I ask for your strength to continue on each day. Please I pray that you send you healers to me and pull me from the depths of this despair. I need you Lord. I need help. I cannot do this alone. Please heal my heart please take this pain away.

In your name I pray...
Amen
06-12-2020 10:14 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dear God, Please take this pain away from my heart - bcshelvsme - 12-08-2008, 07:26 AM
RE: Dear God, Please take this pain away from my heart - byhisgrace - 12-08-2008, 08:16 AM
prentice capital management website - crewSteek - 07-16-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: Dear God, Please take this pain away from my heart - jackieOrtega - 04-18-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Dear God, Please take this pain away from my heart - Guest - 06-12-2020 10:14 AM