Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I work at a childrens ER
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: I work at a childrens ER

Put on the shield of God by praying these Psalms before leaving your house each day. May the Lord keep you strong and safe from all harm and infectious viruses. I pray in Jesus Christ' name, amen
Psalm 91
1 - Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 - I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 - Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 - He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 - You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 - nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 - A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 - You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 - If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 - no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 - For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 - they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 - You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 - “Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 - He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 - With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”
Psalm 28:7
"The Lord is my Strength and my [impenetrable] Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him."
03-17-2020 10:01 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I work at a childrens ER - Guest - 03-17-2020, 09:49 AM
RE: I work at a childrens ER - Guest - 03-17-2020 10:01 AM
RE: I work at a childrens ER - ShawnBlue - 03-17-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: I work at a childrens ER - Chris8 - 03-18-2020, 01:43 AM
RE: I work at a childrens ER - Guest - 03-22-2020, 02:36 PM