Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Wound up
Author Message
Guest. .
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Wound up

Pray please I will calm down.
I am wound up because of what feels an unfair situation re work
Pray I will receive the grace to do this in the way of Jesus .

That whatever is right and just will be done in God's way
Thank youJesus-sign
03-15-2020 02:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Wound up - Guest. . - 03-15-2020 02:15 PM
RE: Wound up - Chris8 - 03-16-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Wound up - Guest - 03-16-2020, 09:21 AM
RE: Wound up - Guest - 03-17-2020, 06:57 AM