Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
marriage & family problem
Author Message
Sandhya
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
marriage & family problem

I am Sandhya 28 yrs old unmarried from Bangalore , In Jan 2009 1 boy by name Prasad proposed me & promised me to marry by this August with all his parents permission , now he is unwilling to marry me & telling me to marry some one else & he is not describing his problem only he says he has given some promise to his elders & he wants to keep it up , I am vdepresssed at this stage & he has taken promise from me not to tell this to anyone openly so I am not able to tell this to my parents Pls pray for me & for him to change his mind & to come back & for our early settlement of our marriage with both side permission of our parents & for our all problems to end . Though I come from Hindu background I have full faith in Lord Jesus Christ Who Is The Ultimate .
06-06-2009 12:18 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
marriage & family problem - Sandhya - 06-06-2009 12:18 AM
RE: marriage & family problem - tishlea - 06-06-2009, 04:15 AM
RE: marriage & family problem - shreesheela_babu - 06-06-2009, 04:32 AM
RE: marriage & family problem - Chris8 - 02-14-2013, 06:00 PM