Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Gods help with work and protection.
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
Gods help with work and protection.
Lord I praise you and I thank you for all of your blessing and love. Father please forgive us of our sins as we forgive others. Jesus please cover my home, my family, my dog, my car, my job, my finances, my health, my peace and my name and reputation in your shed blood. Jesus please send your angels ahead of me to stop all evil from attacking me. Lord Jesus please bless me at work with the respect of my coworkers and the friendship of my peers. Help me to be the best I can be at my job and help me to not worry as much. God help me to not have bad habits and help me to be the man you need me to be. Jesus keep my enemies away from me and bless my work rotation. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen
|
|
| 01-25-2020 10:54 AM |
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Gods help with work and protection. - Guest - 01-25-2020 10:54 AM
|