Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayers for healing psoriasis
Author Message
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 1,217
Joined: Jul 2011
Post: #1
Prayers for healing psoriasis

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ please remember me in your kind a faithful prayers. I have a very bad flareup of psoriasis on my hand and fingers. It's very painful and makes daily tasks so hard because my fingers are so messed up. Please pray that the Lord would touch this condition and clear it up. I'm sorry I've not been able to post prayers for others on the site as I often used to but my fingers and hands makes this a brutally painful exercise. I continue to keep you all in my prayers my dear brothers and sisters in Christ. Lord bless and keep you all my dear ones.

Your brother in Christ Jesus,

Brother David
12-15-2019 05:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayers for healing psoriasis - Brother_David - 12-15-2019 05:12 AM
RE: Prayers for healing psoriasis - Chris8 - 12-15-2019, 05:23 AM
RE: Prayers for healing psoriasis - Guest - 12-15-2019, 07:00 AM