Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Hope and Help
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Hope and Help

Jesus please bring your angels around my family my dog my home my car my job my health and my name and reputation. Jesus, I need financial help this month. Please help me to pay all my bills and have plenty of money left over. God, I ask you to help me to do your will and I ask you to please help me to not be tempted. Bless my workday with peace and bless my work relationships. Bless me in the eyes and hearts of management. Lord also bless my relationships with my patients and the families of patients. God if anyone is holding back credit from my work let them be exposed. Thank you you father I ask all of this in Jesus' name .Amen
10-10-2019 09:52 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Hope and Help - Guest - 10-10-2019 09:52 AM
RE: Hope and Help - Guest - 10-10-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Hope and Help - Guest - 10-21-2019, 08:51 AM
RE: Hope and Help - Guest - 10-26-2019, 08:34 AM