Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
help with alcohol
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
help with alcohol

God I've tried to quit drinking and I have failed. Please, Jesus, I turn this over to you. I can't stop. I went to rehab and started drinking as soon as I got home. Jesus, please help me to keep my job and get sober. I really don't want to be like this.
10-03-2019 01:21 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
help with alcohol - Guest - 10-03-2019 01:21 PM
RE: help with alcohol - ShawnBlue - 10-03-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: help with alcohol - Brother_David - 10-03-2019, 09:55 PM
RE: help with alcohol - Chris8 - 10-04-2019, 04:00 AM