Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Family
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Family

Lord I come in agreement for this prayer request, and stand in agreement what your word tells us. I pray in Jesus name amen.
Matthew 18:19
“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven.
05-09-2019 07:47 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Family - 123 - 05-08-2019, 04:46 AM
RE: Family - Guest - 05-08-2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Family - Guest - 05-09-2019 07:47 AM