Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Anxiety
Author Message
guest.
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Anxiety

I have been feeling particularly anxious lately. I find it difficult to discern where my responsibility ends- sometimes I feel responsible or guilty for something others wouldn't - it can be exhausting. Please pray. Thank you.Jesus-cross
05-05-2019 02:04 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Anxiety - guest. - 05-05-2019 02:04 PM
RE: Anxiety - Chris8 - 05-06-2019, 05:25 AM
RE: Anxiety - Guest - 05-06-2019, 11:52 AM
RE: Anxiety - Guest - 05-09-2019, 08:09 AM