Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Exhaustion/Sunday
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Exhaustion/Sunday

I am very tired. I have planned to do some writing on Sunday but I am afraid I am too tired to focus on it even if I should start working on the text in question. I ask the Holy Spirit to guide me in this and in all matters on Sunday and bless my day. I even pray that I will be able to fix my television again. The problem is probably small but I just do not see what the problem is. Thank you for joining me in my prayers!
03-23-2019 12:03 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Exhaustion/Sunday - Guest - 03-23-2019 12:03 PM
RE: Exhaustion/Sunday - Guest - 03-23-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Exhaustion/Sunday - Guest - 03-24-2019, 10:08 AM
RE: Exhaustion/Sunday - Guest - 03-27-2019, 09:00 AM
RE: Exhaustion/Sunday - Chris8 - 05-12-2019, 05:37 AM