Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Depression
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Depression

I need help with overwhelming feelings of sadness and anger and just feeling anxious all of the time . My self esteem is so bad and low it's pretty much non existent. I give up on all my goals I've been a failure at everything school,weight loss,relationships, jobs. I am now 31 and I just don't want to feel this way anymore it feels like I'm being held back from being happy.
04-02-2018 06:48 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Depression - Guest - 04-02-2018 06:48 AM
RE: Depression - Guest - 04-02-2018, 09:22 AM
RE: Depression - Chris8 - 07-03-2019, 12:34 AM